LESSONS ON OFFER
INTRO TO MUSIC
For more detailed information on each class, please CLICK on the below link to our PDF document:
WHAT is our music in school bus programme?
We provide students with a range of music classes to choose from, at their own school, during the school day.
Each class is 30 mins long and is taught by one of our experienced music tutors.
WHEN & WHERE are the music lessons held?
Music lessons are held at your school*, in our purpose-built music bus, or in a spare classroom or workspace, during school hours.
Your school has the option of deciding which days and times best suit your school and class timetable.
* Group lessons are provided during school hours, at select schools outside of the immediate Cambridge area. This allows for children who may not have the opportunity otherwise, due to travel and distance, to access music lessons during the week.
is this a CURRICULUM BASED music programme?
Yes, our music programme follows a set curriculum every week. Students work through our carefully constructed music and homework workbooks, and are awarded certificates as they progress through the different levels. These books will be rolled out, over term 4 2020 and can be purchased through our Ignite website shop. As the books become available, students will be required to purchase the relevant instrument book for music lessons.
are there opportunities to PERFORM?
Yes definitely! We will provide students with performance opportunities, at the end of the term, to showcase what they have learnt, to friends and family.
what is the COST?
$15 per student.
* There is a 20% discount for siblings, who are also taking lessons in the same term, who attend the same school.
$15 per music book ($20 for homework book)
what EQUIPMENT do students need?
We will provide all equipment and instruments for each child to use during their lesson. However, if students have their own instrument, they are more than welcome to bring it along. We recommend students have access to an instrument at home for practice. Instruments can also be purchased through our online shop.
SOME MORE DETAILS FOR PARENTS
- Lessons run to the standard school term. Usually 10 weeks per term
- Enrollment in lessons automatically rolls over from term to term, unless we have been notified otherwise
- Lessons are billed by the term and fees are due in full upfront, or payments can be arranged by direct debit through our payment platform called Ezidebit.
- A late payment fee may apply for any unpaid account balance.
Music In Schools CLASS Registration Form | For Parents
FURTHER INFO FOR SCHOOLS
SORRY, OUR SEPT. CONCERTS ARE NOW BOOKED OUT.
CONTACT US FOR NEXT AVAILABLE DATES
Book our ignite show-team to perform a FREE concert at your school in September. Concerts are educational, fun and interactive.
Concerts will be held in September and school bookings are limited. Bookings must be made prior to 21st August to secure your spot.
Contact Ray (details below) using the email form or mobile number, for dates and times that we are in your local area.
I'M FROM A SCHOOL. I'M INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE, WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
If you are a school, and are interested in finding out how we can provide lessons at your school, contact us directly for more information.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call Ray on: 029 770 6823
to set up a meeting to discuss your requirements.